您现在的位置是: 首页 > 正能量的句子 正能量的句子
英语情景交际常用句子大学_大学英语口语情景对话
tamoadmin 2024-08-16 人已围观
简介1.英语,情景交际2.英语情景交际! 英语高手来 本人在线等 速度纳3.英语情景交际,根据对话的内容在空白的地方填入适当的句子4.提供些关于英语情景交际答语类的短语吧。A:What‘s the weather like in London?It is hotter than that in Guangdong? B:NO,it‘s colder. In London is‘s not cold o
1.英语,情景交际
2.英语情景交际! 英语高手来 本人在线等 速度纳
3.英语情景交际,根据对话的内容在空白的地方填入适当的句子
4.提供些关于英语情景交际答语类的短语吧。
A:What's the weather like in London?It is hotter than that in Guangdong?
B:NO,it's colder. In London is's not cold or hot all the year round.
A:Great.I hope I can go there some day.
英语,情景交际
英语很烂,试着写几句:
Yes,I'd love to.是的,我愿意。表示很愿意做什么事情。提问应该是你愿意做……吗?
例如:Wouldn you like to go for a movie with me? Yes,I'd love to.
Yes,please.是的,请吧。表示同意对方的提议。提问可以是要不要我帮忙做……?或者是要不要吃点……?
例如:Would you like some more pizza? 或者 May I ask that guy to come in? Yes,please.
It's OK. 就是还不错,还行。提问应该是对什么东西感觉怎么样。
例如:How's the movie? It's OK.
It's very kind of you.你真是太好啦!用在表示感谢时候。感谢别人帮你忙或者对你做了什么让你感到高兴的事情的时候说。
例如:I can help you to do the laundry.或者 I bring you some hot chocolate. It's very kind of you.
That's right.就是没错,对极了的意思。别人说对了什么事情就可以用这句来回答。
That's all that.貌似可以有没关系的意思,可以回答对不起。感觉这句意思挺多。
英语情景交际! 英语高手来 本人在线等 速度纳
Where are you going ?
What are you going to do?
Do you like tennis?
Would you like to go ?
See you tomorrow
英语情景交际,根据对话的内容在空白的地方填入适当的句子
1. Do you he anything to do?
2. what about you?
3. sure
4. OK
5. OK. I will wait there
大致意思:
A 明天是星期天,你有事吗?
B 没什么事。你呢?
A 我要去商店。你愿意跟我一起去吗?
B 当然愿意
A 让我们明天下午见面
B 好的
A 让我们坐公交车去
B 我们在学校门外见面可以吗?
A好的。我在那里等你
提供些关于英语情景交际答语类的短语吧。
41 How's everything going?
42 How's the weather in Beijing now?
43 what are you doing now?
44 what about you?
45 what does your sister look like?
亲留邮箱帮你解决问题 2009年11月04日
英语口语交际最常用短语 thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
Howe… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
He a good of it.玩的很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Your are wee. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! 当然!
I''m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
Break the rules. ?#96;反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Go to hell! **吧!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I he this. 可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you he straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Lee me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't he anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able tokeep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leing? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you he any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that hens once in the blue moon.这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We he no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are wee! 别客气!
I he to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!